The following charges and arrests were reported by the Newton County Sheriff’s Office, Covington Police Department, Oxford Police Department, Porterdale Police Department and the Georgia State Patrol.
– Marvin Keith Anderson, 22, 1589 Cherry Hill Lane, Conyers, giving false name or address to law enforcement officers.
– Georgia Ann Avery, 45, 3140 West St., no proof of insurance, driving while license is suspended or revoked, no child restraint 4 years and under, improper starting of parked vehicle, probation violation.
– Tatijuana Shuniqua Banks, 22, 9162 Jefferson Village Drive, probation violation.
– Lisa Marie Beard, 32, Jasper County Jail, Monticello, house for other agency.
– Anthony Jerome Bidgood, 20, 190 Trelawney Circle, possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.
– Brandy Malissa Blankenship, 24, 60 Laurie Lane, improper lane usage, possession of Schedule I and II narcotics (meth).
– Julian Eric Branton, 22, 8198 M. Sterling Lakes, possession of marijuana less than an ounce, improper stopping on highway.
– Charlie James Bridges, 21, 5 Magnolia St., Porterdale, probation violation.
– Andrew Burrell III, 26, 370 Spring Lake Terrace, aggravated battery, criminal trespass, discharge of fun or pistol near public highway or street, reckless conduct.
– Elliott Dandrea Butler, 21, 8179 N. Sterling Lakes Drive, possession of marijuana less than an ounce.
– Elizabeth Ann Callahan, 33, 2991 Raintree Drive, Conyers, reckless conduct, contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
– Erica Lanae Carr, 22, 5959 Fairington Road, Lithonia, contempt of court.
– Jawan Demetri Chestnut, 22, 60 Green Commons Drive, aggravated assault, participation in criminal gang activity, cruelty to children in third degree, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, possession of marijuana less than an ounce, probation violation.
– Stanley Oneil Cole, 49, 3174 Corley St., probation violation.
– Walter Derek Conyer, 40, 2134 Wesley Drive, Columbus, probation violation.
– Barry Franklin Cooper, 45, 80 Spring Valley Drive, possession of Schedule I and II narcotic (meth).
– Stephanie Fuller Cox, 34, 240 Eleanor Drive, probation violation.